Arts + Literature Laboratory is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt arts organization. We rely on individual memberships and donations and make the most of every dollar we receive. Any amount you are able to share with us is deeply appreciated and put to use providing space and support for artists, musicians, and writers, and providing cultural events at low cost in Madison.
Your gift of $60 or more provides you with a one-year membership (see our membership page for more details) and the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping local artists and writers thrive, but any amount is appreciated.
Other Ways to Give
- Watershed Reading Series
- Professional Development Series (including write-ins, workshops, and craft talks)
- Exhibition Series
- Concert Series
- CSArt (Community Supported Art Project)
In-kind donations of food and beverages, office supplies, printing, equipment, furniture, and other essentials are a huge help. When you donate any of these items, you help us stretch our budget and continue providing a hospitable atmosphere for our artists and their audiences. Below is a list of some items that we currently need:
- Food and/or beverages for readings and openings
- Office chairs
- Comfortable lounge chairs and/or loveseat
- Books for our smALL Press Library (see the smALL Press Library page for more details)
Have something to donate that you didn’t see on this list? Email us — we just may be able to use it.