Co-led by Franciszka Voeltz and Jennifer Morales, "Plant the Seed" is a workshop designed to break writers through barriers that keep them from creating the work they are meant to write. Together we will practice moving forward in our writing--without apology. Writers of all levels and genres are welcome (including those who don't call themselves writers) to join in the work and play of cracking open our writer-hearts, busting out of our stuck practices, and harnessing the power of what emerges. We will close the workshop by naming new commitments to our writing--planting the seed for future work.
The full-day workshop will include:
• Generative exercises to help you create fresh work and break you out of habitual patterns
• Peer feedback
• Activities to help you uncover the message you have for the world
• Activities to help you identify and address barriers to writing
• Strategies for connecting the body to the writing
• Commitments for writing going forward
Enrollment limited to 12 participants, so register early to save your spot.